Getting Started |
White Paper |
Mailing List |
Source Code |
- You need to restart the browser after installation to start using
features of Protozilla. After restarting, you can start using the
bundled protocols (at the moment this means
moz: and freenet:).
- To use other protocols, such as those in the Examples page, or to add
new protocols, launch the Protozilla configuration window from the
menu of the browser. If you run Mozilla/Netscape from the command line,
you can also launch the Protozilla window by typing:
- Periodically examine the Console in the Configuration window
for any error messages. If you have Protozilla installed, you can also
view the console by clicking on this URL
- Once you create a protocol handler in the protozilla/protocol
directory, use the Refresh List button in the Configuration
window to register the protocol.
- If you create a new protocol handler by copying a file to the
protozilla/protocol directory, ensure that the file has execute
permissions, if it contains an executable script.